I don’t mean to freak anyone out, but Christmas is less than two weeks away. Two. Weeks. And I am so behind in my Christmas shopping it is not even funny. But this is nothing new! When it comes to the holidays, I always shop for things at the very last minute. (Much like I do with everything else, really.)
What can I say? Procrastination is a serious disease. But I digress.
I was recently browsing the web for gift ideas and came up with a fun little holiday gift guide for all of the special ladies in my life. Mother, sisters, grandmother, friends, goddaughter…the whole gang. Here are a few of my favorite picks! Enjoy.
- coffee table book – Anthropologie, $30
2. sunnies– free people, $20
3. christmas collection bath bombs – LUSH cosmetics, $7.95
4. coffee mugs – Anthropologie, $14
5. wooden decorative trays – Urban Outfitters, $24
6. scented candle – Anthropologie, $22 – $30
7. pompom beanie – free people, $58
8. hair & body mist – Urban Outfitters, $24
9. headband – Anthropologie, $38
10. festive candle holder – Bath & Body Works, $15.50
11. lipstick – Anthropologie, $30
Until next time,