I don’t mean to freak anyone out, but Christmas is less than two weeks away. Two. Weeks. And I am so behind in my Christmas shopping it is not even funny. But this is nothing new! No matter how hard I try, it seems like I always tend to leave my holiday shopping for the very last minute. What can I say? Shopping procrastination, as I will call my condition, is a serious disease.
I was recently browsing the web for gift ideas and came up with a fun little holiday gift guide for all of the special ladies in my life. Mother, sisters, grandmother, friends, goddaughters…the whole gang. Here are a few of my favorite picks! Enjoy.
- Midnight Hour Triangle Bra by free people, $38.00
2. Zodiac Trinket Catch-All Dish by Urban Outfitters, $19.95
3. Matcha: A Lifestyle Guide, $17.00
4. Satin Boxer PJs by Victoria’s Secret, $59.50
5. On the Run Shortcut Palette by Urban Decay, $25
6. The Wild Unknown Tarot Deck, $40.00
7. Nautical Cap by Zara, $29.90
8. Daily Planner by Urban Outfitters, $20.00
Until next time,